Business Bites are casual briefings over lunch on a variety of relevant business topics and are attended by Alaska Chamber members from a broad range of industries. While many of the participants are based in Anchorage, teleconference is available for those outside of Anchorage.
The 60-minute session opens with a 30-minute presentation followed by a 15-20 minute question and answer period. Presenter(s) and participants are provided lunch. On average, sessions are attended by 10-15 participants.
Past sessions have focused on such diverse topics as:
- Employers, Elections and Employees;
- What's your story? How to engage customers and bridge expectations;
- Medical Benefits Driving Workers' Comp Cost - Why it Hurts So Much;
- Litigation in Workers' Comp - A Hidden Cost Driver;
- Affordable Care Act;
- Alaskans say yes to pot, now what?; and
- Alaska Business Week – Preparing Alaska’s future leaders